Monday 9 January 2012

Paying it forward...

Hello World,

For those of you who are friends with me on facebook you will have recently seen this post

"Pay It Forward 2012... I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five people who comment on their status. "The rules are it has to be handmade by you and can be as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee. (Now aren't you curious?? I got this from a friend...I cant wait...this will be FUN...!!!! :~) No telling what I might make

Note I put this up last year and COMPLETELY forgot - so if u were on my list last year please tell me and Ill make u something too :D But I'm only making something for you if you pay it forward!"

I'm posting this on my blog so I remember to do it this year (wooooops!)

Here is my list so far:

  1. Kelly
  2. Kate
  3. Amy

And my people from last year:
  1. Naomi
  2. Mum
  3. Bec Bubblewrap

Stay tuned as I'll update my list as it grows to 5 and I'll add pics of what I make here once its been completed and given too :D

Jodi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment