Thursday 19 January 2012

Paying it forward 2012 - Kate's present.




 Hello world,


Well although I'm working on trying to get my 30 before 30 list done I thought I might make a start on my pay it forward pressies too! So I made something for Kate (Something for Kate, sounds oddly familiar!)

Now I don't actually know Kate, she is a friend of my husbands who I haven't ever met (Kate that is, I've met my husband!). But she is married to Dave and like Kev they are big metal heads, they had a beautiful baby daughter last yr too - Maddy! So I thought I'd make somthing a little bit girly and a little bit rock for the gorgeous little girl! Maddy has red hair so when I came across a navy and grey tee in my bag of tricks I thought it'd got perfectly with her milky pink skin and stunning hair! Here's what I made out of the size 2 boys tee -

A ruffley rock romper and matching head band!

A rockin' print
A matching head band

And vintage lace ruffles!

What more can a little metal head in the making want ;) Hopefully Kate thinks its as cute as I do and it fits little Maddie while its warm enough for her to wear it!

Now I'm 1 down and 8 to go!


  1. Kelly
  2. Kate
  3. Amy
  4. Jade
  5. Clare
  6. Alison

And my people from last year:
  1. Naomi
  2. Mum
  3. Bec Bubblewrap
Jodi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment