Sunday 4 March 2012

Its time to smash a cake!

Hello world,

Take one birthday cake,,,

And one 'cake curious' almost 1yr old



Encourage her to have a little taste!
  

Then get snapping :)

Chubby little baby fingers digging in the frosting...

Eating it off her hands!

Oh forget the hands, just dive on in!

Mmmmmmmmmm!

And under the frosting ... CAKE!

Babies first chunk of chocolate cake!


"WHAT?"

I think she likes it :)


A big gulp of water to wash it down with!

Dairy free chocolate frosting doubles as a body paint!

Be sure to share some with the photographer!
(Luckily this photographer was a doting Aunty!)

Why not sit on some cake too?
Looks like someone enjoyed it!
But after every good cake smash session there is a very important....
BUBBLE BATH!

Thats one chocolatey face!

I know I am biased but my girl is gorgeous!

Washing her body or hiding those
baby boobies from the mamarazi?

Add a bubbley fascinator

My beautiful girl! I love you more than you will ever know

jodi xo

DAIRY FREE FROSTING from here.
BIB from Bizaar Bibs 'n' Bums
Ruffley MCN from Bubby's Bott: Designer Minky MCN's
Flexi tub from Aldi

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute Jodi!!! Great shots :)
    I've been thinking of doing a cake smash for Hannah, but was hesitant about the icing. I'll definately check out the dairy free recipe!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was a bit worried about the icing too - but the one I made with coconut milk (I accidently got mixed up and used coconut cream tho but it still worked) was good as i didnt have to add much sugar or cocoa to get a nice enticing flavour and obviously the dairy free was a big help for us!

    ReplyDelete