Friday 8 July 2011

Knit one, Purl one!

Transferring my page notes:)

One problem I've found with using MCNs is that they do occasionally leak. This may be that my budget so far has only allowed for cheapies but my budget hasn't improved enough to replace the collection so I'm happily making do with what I've got! Another reason could be that my little Cutie Pie has pretty skinny thighs (as far as baby thighs go!). So from time to time she has a little leak or two. To me this isn't that big of a deal, I still think cloth is the better option but I also don't want wet clothes to wake her in the middle of the night as I enjoy sleep just as much as shoe does! So when I discovered soakers I realised that my teenage self, who refused to learn to knit, had done me a huge dis-service!!! I'm now learning to knit in my spare time (all the spare time you have when you've got a 4 month old who manages to bewitch you into spending hours at a time just gazing and smiling at her and being totally mesmerised everyday!!!) and just about to start knitting a pair of soaker pants. So I thought I'd share the pattern for some of my fellow MCNAs (MCN addicts for those playing at home) to try out too :) 
There are plenty of patterns online but here's one I've found that I'll be trying out - http://www.curlypurly.com/pdf/soaker.pdf:) 
- Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment