Friday 11 October 2013

Waiting to relax!

Hello world,

I'm just waiting to relax now. I wonder when the point of relaxation will arrive. When I've had an ultra sound? When I can feel daily movements? When I'm holding a baby in my arms? Who knows really? Do mummas ever really relax anyway?

But I'm looking to relax a little more than I currently am so I'm going to have an early ultrasound at 7 weeks. When I miscarried, the lovely staff at the Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic suggested an early ultrasound to help put my mind at ease next time around and even said I could call them and do it there if I wanted to. So I will.

I had a tiny bit of spotting last night, probably nothing to be concerned about but still enough to make me feel quite nervous. I'm 6 weeks, I was 5 weeks when the long drawn out miscarriage happened last time so that feels like an achievement to make it past 5 weeks and honestly, I feel pregnant. I feel nauseous and super tired, my breasts are still really sore and they look different (one of the first things I noticed when I was pregnant with Piper!). So next week we will get to see our little baby hopefully and I will feel more relaxed :-D

jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment