Friday 11 October 2013

1st trimester down!

Hello world,

Woohoo! 1st trimester down, when u hit week 13 its not so scary anymore! I let hubby announce it on facebook for his birthday too, he'd been a bit down after some family drama resulted in him and his brother fighting when we announced it to them so I thought 'hey, he deserves some happy congratulations!'. Honestly I feel like I could happily keep this our little secret for a while yet but secrets out now ;-)

Our little Pie is a bit excited by the news too, she doesn't really understand just yet but its all a bit exciting anyway and I'm starting to feel half-way human again finally which helps. I know its early days but I've felt a few flutters that might just be the baby. If I hadn't had Pie I wouldn't recognise them but I'm fairly sure they are little baby flutters. Really looking forward to more flutters and getting to see our baby again at 18 weeks. I'm wishing we had of had a 12week scan now!

jodi x

1 comment: