Monday 24 September 2012

Lucky charms?

Hello world,

So its been a while (again!) - we were without internet for a bit too long, I've been on hens weekends and mini vay-cay's, we bought a family sized car, then discovered our old car needs some fairly expensive repairs (damn it!!!) and life's been busy! But in keeping with the current trend of my blog I'm back and not with the best news :-S

Last week I got a very faint positive pregnancy test - I tested the next day and another very faint HPT and last night I started bleeding again :( A trip to the hospital later and I've had a chemical pregnancy and its over now. What the hell? Are you effing kidding me! So apparently a chemical pregnancy means I had a fertilised egg and it didn't implant and now its gone. On the bright side - there is still no reason to think it will happen again, its probably just bad luck. So how do I manage to get myself some good luck???

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment