Friday 2 December 2011

The Xmas Advent Adventures 2011 Day 1 and 2


Hello world,
On the first day of Christmas my advent said to me:

Put up your Christmas tree!

Pie wasn't too sure what was going on -
there are spikey green plasticy things everywhere!


Exploring some lights while having a dinner break!
Typical kid, let Mum and Dad do all the work!

Wow!

And on with the special ornaments:
Baby Piper at 5 weeks old

And one for hubby - clearly a fan of the green machine!
The battery went flat on the camera!
But here is the finished tree :)
And then comes the attempts to pull down the decs!
"Nearly....nearly... just stretch a little further..."

"Wahoo!!!"
Good job wiggling on that cute butt Missy!

"What?"

Me and my girl - not a great pic but the only one where she
wasn't trying to eat my nose or pull my hair!!!


On the second day of Christmas my advent said to me:

Write a letter to santa!

See - there it is in my messy hand writing :)

Poor kid, was too cold for the usual topless
painting so she had to wear a smock!

Getting busy on her Santa letter:
This year she decided to communicate artistically!

Really getting the message across to Santa!
Taking an inspiration break on her 2nd piece of art

The finished letter:
What she said is clearly between her and Santa.

"Yay! I wrote my first Santa Letter!"

"Oh and Santa, PS...."

jodi xo

1 comment: